We want you to know what you're funding.
As a tiny, donor-funded organisation which relies upon contributions from the people of India, we believe that your support and faith can only be maintained with greater transparency about our financial needs, fund inflows, and expenses.
These include our annual filings and disclosure of all organisational donations and grants.
- Balance sheets 2017 - 2022 Available here
- ITR V: 2017 - 2022 Available here
- Organisational donors: Available here
We publish on a month to month basis our total donations (since 2019) and expenses (from January) on social media that are then archived on the IFF Forum.
- Financial Disclosures for the current year 2023: Available here
- Financial Disclosures for the 2022: Available here
- Financial Disclosures for the year 2021: Available here
- Financial Disclosures for the year 2020: Available here
- Financial Disclosures for the year 2019: Available here and here
Any thoughts on how we can do it better? We look forward to hearing from you at [email protected].
Constitution & Registrations
Our registration documents are provided below:
- Constitution as a public charitable trust by deed and a deed of adherance under the Indian Trusts Act, 1882.
- Registration under under Sections 80G and 12A of the Income Tax Act, 1961 as a non-profit trust.
- CSR Regisration number CSR00010445 dated July 2, 2021.
- POSH Committee constituted on September 20, 2021. Available here
- A copy of IFF's Bylaws passed on August 17, 2022. Available here
- Information on Board Governance including information on meetings and decisions published on October 20, 2022. Available here
- Quarterly Calls with Members Available here
If you have any suggestions or feedback for improvement please feel free to contact IFF's board directly to [email protected]
Can we be better?
At present we are working on realising our wider committments towards publication of further materials (such as our internal guides and tools) which are taking time to prepare due to our meagre resourses. We intend to do this through the course of 23-24 towards achieving our promise of radical transparency.
Last updated October 20, 2022
First published October 1, 2018