Campaigns & Projects
Public campaigns to promote online freedom are central to our work — the Internet Freedom Foundation traces its origin to the successful SaveTheInternet.in campaign for Net Neutrality.
In any campaign or project, our aims are to:
- Inform and educate citizens by simplifying complex policy narratives and explaining how it impacts them personally.
- Build support among citizens, businesses and other organizations for the position that promotes freedom.
- Constructively engage with policy makers across political lines to bring about positive changes.
Campaigns we have been a part of include:
- SaveTheInternet.in [Campaign website]
- Privacy Is A Right [Campaign website]
Projects we have been a part of include: